Beard balm is a styling and shaping aid as well as a leave in beard conditioner. A good beard balm will moisturize your facial hair, provide hold for styling and make your beard look thicker and fuller.Currently our Beard Balm is created with Coby's Blend aroma (which is our top-seller aroma).Packaged in a 2-ounce tin; enclosed in a burlap bag.
Beard/Moustache Balm - Organic
If you have a patchy or thin beard, consider using our beard balm with Shea Butter, as it is especially good at making facial hair appear thicker.
In addition to all-natural sealants, our beard balm contains all-natural moisturizers like Jojoba and Argan oil. Without these moisturizers, the sealants will just seal in dryness, making your beard brittle and prone to breakage.
Our top-quality beard balm containing all-natural moisturizers and sealants will moisturize, condition, and provide hold for shaping and styling, as well as make your beard look thicker.
HOW TO USE BEARD BALM:
Beard balm is a great all-in-one beard moisturizer, conditioner and styling aid that is especially helpful for people who want their beards to look thicker.
For best results, wash your beard and apply beard balm when dry. If you also use one of our therapeutic Beard Oil (Item #8-250, 8-251, 8-252), apply it first, then proceed with the Beard Balm.
- Scrape out a pea-sized amount of balm and rub between your palms.
- Run your fingers through your facial hair, starting from the neck and working up, making sure to rub balm into the skin where your beard grows. This will help nourish facial hair at the roots.
- Reverse and run your fingers through your beard in a downward motion from top to bottom, spreading the balm down the hair follicles. Don’t forget your moustache and the hair around your mouth.
- Brush the balm through your beard with our boar hair beard brush to distribute the balm evenly through your beard. Use the brush to straighten your beard, or scrunch facial hair in fists to accentuate curl.
- Use up to three times a day or as needed. Our all-natural beard balm containing Shea Butter and beeswax can be left in until you wash your beard.
- Beard balms containing petroleum jelly should be rinsed out nightly to avoid damage to facial hair.