Our Organic beard and moustache oil is a must for keeping your facial hair, and the skin underneath, healthy. We have two aromas - Coby's Blend and Origins Blend. Each has its own distinct aroma amd have the same wonderful therapeutic benefits. Packaged in a 30 ML. bottle with a treatment pump for easy use.
Beard/Moustache Oil - Organic
Beard oil is an easy to use moisturizer and leave in conditioner. Our top-quality beard oils will moisturize the skin underneath your beard, soften your facial hair, reduce itching and create the conditions for healthy beard growth.
Our beard oils, with Jojoba and Argan base, are the best facial hair moisturizers and both have a long shelf life.
In addition to being a great moisturizer, beard oil can act as a beard deodorizer and cologne. Our beard oils are scented with an essential oil blend, not with fragrance oils. Essential oils are distilled from nature whereas fragrance oils are synthetic and can potentially damage your beard. If you are looking for an easy, simple and quick way to moisturize and condition your facial hair, reduce the itching of early growth and create the conditions for healthy beard growth, our all-natural beard oil is for you.
How to Use:
- The best time to apply beard oil is after a hot shower, when your hairs are cleanest and softest (this is when they will most easily absorb the oils).
- Dry your beard completely before applying any oil (water will prevent the oil from being absorbed).
- Put 1 or 2 drops of oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can always apply more later if you need it).
- Spread it evenly in your palms and between your fingers.
- Brush your palms downward along the sides and front of the beard.
- Then bring hands/fingers up through the bottom of the beard.
- Use your finger tips to coat the moustache.
- Use a comb—with the teeth facing inward—, or a high-quality beard brush to evenly distribute the oil while setting the beard back in place.
In addition to our Beard Oil, we have a wonderful beard balm that may be used together to create, and maintain, the best facial hair possible!
Beard Balm or Beard Oil?
- Some people think they are one and the same. This simply is not true.
- Beard balm is a pomade made by mixing, heating and cooling moisturizers and sealants.
- Beard oil is a leave-in moisturizer and conditioner .
- They each accomplish different things.
Be sure to check out our Beard Balm (Item #8-253) for more information!