Organic; Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil
Origin: Canada ~ Plant Part: Bark
Packaged in a 15 ML. amber glass dropper bottle.
BIRCH, ADIRONDACK (Betula lenta)
The only authentic birch oil produced on the market today, true Birch essential oils is NOT the same as Wintergreen. The main chemical component of Birch is methyl salicylate, which is similar to the salicylic acid used in aspirin. Contains an active ingredient similar to cortisone and is beneficial for bone, muscle, and joint discomfort.
- Analgesic - joint and muscle pains, headaches, toothache
- Anti-inflammatory - arthritis, rheumatism, sprains, joint and muscle aches and pains, tendon issues
- Anti-spasmodic – cramps
- Anti-septic and disinfectant - protect skin from bacterial and fungal infections
- Astringent and tonic - skin toner, in low dosages may reduce wrinkles, sagging skin and muscles.
- Strengthens gums, hair and tightens muscles.
- Detoxifier - helps remove toxins like uric acid from blood through increased urination and perspiration
- Diuretic - cellulite, promotes urination
- Germicide and Insecticide - eczema, ringworm
- Febrifuge - may help reduce body temperature by promoting perspiration ( also helps remove toxins)
- Rubefacient - locally warming
- Stimulant - stimulates nervous system, circulatory system, digestive system and excretory system.
- Stimulates endocrine glands resulting in more secretions of enzymes and hormones.