Lion’s Mane Mushroom Health Benefits
(Available in high-potency vegetable capsules!)
- Protects against, and may overcome, dementia (Contains compounds that accelerate brain cell growth and protects them from damage caused by Alzheimer’s disease.)
- Relieves mild symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Speeds recovery from nervous system injuries
- Protects against ulcers in the digestive tract
- Reduces risk of heart disease.
- Helps manage diabetes symptoms (Helps lower blood sugar and reduces diabetic nerve pain.)
- Helps fight cancer and neurodegenerative conditions (Studies show that lion’s mane can kill cancer cells and slow the spread of tumors; and may help overcome Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Alzheimer’s, Motor Neuron disease, Prion disease, Spinal Muscular Atrophy.)
8. Boosts the immune system (With its Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant and Anti-Tumor Properties, many health conditions such as heart diseases and autoimmune disorders such as arthritis may be alleviated.
Possible Side Effects of Lion’s Mane Mushrooms:
Studies suggest that lion’s mane mushroom and its extracts are very safe, even at high doses. However, allergic reactions in humans have been reported, so anyone with a known mushroom allergy should avoid it.
There’s not much research currently available, therefore if you have a history of allergies, asthma, or any other medical condition, check with a medical professional before consuming Lion’s Mane.
The Shaman Shoppe’s Organic Lion’s Mane capsules (with Black Pepper for better absorption) are a must-have for brain/body health!
2,100 MG per capsule; 120 Vegetable capsules = 4-month supply!