Essiac Tea’s primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. After this occurs, the body is restored to a level to where it is able to better defeat an illness or disease state using its own resources.
One ounce of this loose herbal remedy makes 64 ounces of tea.
Tea: Essiac Herbal Remedy- Organic -1 Oz.
Taking only 2 to 4 tablespoons daily, Essiac Tea...
- Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
- Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
- Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
- Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
- Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
- Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
- Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
- Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
- Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates both.
- Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
- Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
- Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
- Reduces, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purifies the blood.
- Increases red cell production, and keeps them from rupturing.
- Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
- Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated; in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed properly.
- Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
- Protects against toxins entering the brain.
- Protects the body against radiation and X-rays.
- Relieves pain.
- Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
- Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
- Protects the cells against free radicals.
- Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
- Decreases sugar cravings due to better blood sugar control.
- Increases energy available.
- Boosts mood and leads to an improved sense of well-being.